We ship our delicious alcohol infused cupcakes nationwide!
Please read below for our shipping policy and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com
*SIN CITY CUPCAKES, LLC - SHIPPING POLICY*
• Special shipping and handling charges apply to all shipped cupcake orders. Cupcake purchases are shipped by FED EX Overnight.
• The expected arrival day is the latest that you should expect your shipment to arrive. The shipment is guaranteed by FED EX to arrive by the end of the day. Some shipments will arrive sooner due to their proximity near our business, or the ease of delivery at the destination. We ship our packages with "Signature Required" only. This is to ensure that your delivery is received directly by you.
• If no one is at the delivery destination, Sin City Cupcakes, LLC is released from any liability or responsibility whatsoever should the shipment be kept by FED EX for re-delivery past the first quoted delivery date. It is best to send the cupcakes to an address where you know that someone is physically available to sign for the package when it arrives. Work addresses usually receive packages sooner in the day than residential addresses.
• At this time, our cupcakes can only be shipped in the continental U.S. and cannot be shipped to PO/APO/FPO Boxes.
• We will provide a tracking number from FED EX to an email address, so long as you provide an email address to us.
• Refunds: Once your cupcakes leave our facility, they are at the mercy of our carrier. We make every effort to protect your cupcakes from damage during shipping and that they arrive as beautiful and delicious as possible. Any damage that is incurred during shipping must be reported immediately upon receipt. No shipping refunds may be given for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, package refusal, incomplete or incorrect delivery address, or if no person is available to sign for the delivery.